KING OF SWINGS RESIDENTIAL REPAIRS
King of Swings offers complete set of professional repair services for King of Swings playsets.
COST OF RESIDENTIAL PLAYSET REPAIRS
The cost to repair your residential playset depends on your warranty status and the specific type of repairs required.
Per the KING of SWINGS purchase warranty, the first two years for both the wood playset and the plastic accessories are 100% covered against defect workmanship or breakage/damage resulting from normal play. The coverage includes on-site repairs at your home at no cost to you. All pressure treated lumber is covered for 20 years against rot, breakage, or insect infestation (excluding Carpenter Bees). After year two, ALL on-site repairs will be charged a $110 VISIT FEE plus the price to repair or replace accessories or other non-pressure treated lumber parts. Pressure treated lumber parts will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer
HOW TO SCHEDULE A PLAYSET REPAIR
- Take two to three photographs of the item in need of repair from multiple angles. Your photos are helpful and ensure that the repair crew will bring the correct parts and tools to successfully complete the repairs in a single visit)
- E-mail the photos, your current address at which the playset is located and the approximate age of the playset to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A King of Swings representative will respond with an estimate and the date by which the repairs will be completed.
- If you are not sure what is wrong with your plays (e. g. It make an unusual noise or it moves when kids are swinging) a professional inspector will be dispatched to inspect your playset as soon as possible to recommended a list of repairs and an estimated cost.
- After customer approval costs and makes a 50% deposit the repairs will be placed on the schedule and the date and approximate time of day will be communicated to the customer.